Trendy French Braid Hairstyles: All that you need to know
What is the French Braid?
French braid may seem to be complicated at the start, but if you know how to do it, it will be easy for you to pull it off. You should start from the front part of your head until the nape of the neck dividing the hair into three sections. To begin with, you must gather the hair from the sides and adding to the main parts until it reaches the back of the head. There are a lot of different styles we can make with French braid too!
How to French Braid Your Hair?
To get a clean and classy French braid, we must follow these simple steps:
- The first thing we should do is brush our hair gently to smooth out any knots or tangles.
- In sectioning the hair, it will depend on which type of braid you are doing. If you only do a single twist, you must brush your hair backward. The hair must be side parted if you wish to do a side braid.
- Once the hair is ready, we can now section our hair into three parts. The most extensive section is always at the top center of the head.
- The partition of the hair should have an equal thickness to each section to twist them around correctly.
- The French braid always begins with the traditional twist. You hold the two sections in one hand and the other part, on the other side. Traditional twist completed until the end of few rows.
- After making the traditional braid, you must gather small sections of your hair and keep adding them to the main twist. Continuously do this on both sides of the head.
- As the braid continues to run down, the free hair should finish as all the hair gathered in the twist.
- When all the hair were all together, complete the braid as traditional braid at the end of the ponytail.
How to Maintain French Braid?
In maintaining your French braid or any hairstyle, you should always make sure to do it properly. For you to be able to look good the whole day or for a more extended period, you should follow specific steps to achieve and maintain the French braid.
- In creating French braid, always make sure that the hair strands are added correctly and tightly so that there will be no stray hair sticking out.
- If you have dry hair, it will not only make your braid challenging to make, but it is also difficult to maintain. So never forget to moisturize and hydrate your hair. As much as possible, use gel or hair moisturizer all the time. It will not only make your hair hydrated but healthy as well.
- You can use styling products and hair sprays in braiding your hair. It will keep your braid in place and clean.
- After the braid is over, always polish your hair, so that there will be no extra strands will be left behind.
1. French Braid Hairstyles
French braids are the trendiest and fashionable hairstyle that is easy to do and maintain. That is why it is always best to choose the hairstyle that is suitable for any texture and length. You should always check the latest trend in hairstyle and check if it is quick enough to create so that there’s no much time to waste.
The French braid is complicated to do than a simple twist. But there are many fun perks a French twist can give. Aside from it keeps the hair in place all over your head. This kind of hairstyle will look good with a different outfit. It will look clean and classy depending on the clothes they wear. This hairstyle is prominent with long hair. However, it will appear nice to women who have shorter hair if you add extra trick or tweaks.
2. French Braid for Long Thick Hair
For women who have long hair with thick texture, French braid can do magic to achieve the basic party look. Doing French twist on one side of the head by taking thick sections of the hair and continued from the lower end of the head to finish with a ponytail on the other side. The rest of the hair is kept and neatly combed to eliminate the flaring of the hair. This kind of hairstyle is suitable for a strapless or formal gown for special occasions or night events.
Continue Reading Next Page